Secure and Dynamic Multi-keyword Ranked Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data1croreprojects@gmail.com
Due to the increasing popularity of cloud computing, more and more data owners are motivated to outsource their data to cloud servers for great convenience and reduced cost in data management. However, sensitive data should be encrypted before outsourcing for privacy requirements, which obsoletes data utilization like keyword-based document retrieval. In this paper, we present a secure multi-keyword ranked search scheme over encrypted cloud data, which simultaneously supports dynamic update operations like deletion and insertion of documents. Specifically, the vector space model and the widely-used TF_IDF model are combined in the index construction and query generation. We construct a special tree-based index structure and propose a “Greedy Depth-first Search” algorithm to provide efficient multi-keyword ranked search. The secure kNN algorithm is utilized to encrypt the index and query vectors, and meanwhile ensure accurate relevance score calculation between encrypted index and query vectors. In order to resist statistical attacks, phantom terms are added to the index vector for blinding search results. Due to the use of our special tree-based index structure, the proposed scheme can achieve sub-linear search time and deal with the deletion and insertion of documents flexibly. Extensive experiments are conducted to demonstrate the efficiency of the proposed scheme.
Click here:- IEEE 2018 Secure Computing Projects
- A general approach to protect the data confidentiality is to encrypt the data before outsourcing.
- Searchable encryption schemes enable the client to store the encrypted data to the cloud and execute keyword search over ciphertext domain. So far, abundant works have been proposed under different threat models to achieve various search functionality, such as single keyword search, similarity search, multi-keyword boolean search, ranked search, multi-keyword ranked search, etc. Among them, multi-keyword ranked search achieves more and more attention for its practical applicability. Recently, some dynamic schemes have been proposed to support inserting and deleting operations on document collection. These are significant works as it is highly possible that the data owners need to update their data on the cloud server.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Huge cost in terms of data usability. For example, the existing techniques on keyword-based information retrieval, which are widely used on the plaintext data, cannot be directly applied on the encrypted data. Downloading all the data from the cloud and decrypt locally is obviously impractical.
- Existing System methods not practical due to their high computational overhead for both the cloud sever and user.
- This paper proposes a secure tree-based search scheme over the encrypted cloud data, which supports multi-keyword ranked search and dynamic operation on the document collection. Specifically, the vector space model and the widely-used “term frequency (TF) × inverse document frequency (IDF)” model are combined in the index construction and query generation to provide multi-keyword ranked search. In order to obtain high search efficiency, we construct a tree-based index structure and propose a “Greedy Depth-first Search” algorithm based on this index tree.
- The secure kNN algorithm is utilized to encrypt the index and query vectors, and meanwhile ensure accurate relevance score calculation between encrypted index and query vectors.
- To resist different attacks in different threat models, we construct two secure search schemes: the basic dynamic multi-keyword ranked search (BDMRS) scheme in the known ciphertext model, and the enhanced dynamic multi-keyword ranked search (EDMRS) scheme in the known background model.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- Due to the special structure of our tree-based index, the proposed search scheme can flexibly achieve sub-linear search time and deal with the deletion and insertion of documents.
- We design a searchable encryption scheme that supports both the accurate multi-keyword ranked search and flexible dynamic operation on document collection.
- Due to the special structure of our tree-based index, the search complexity of the proposed scheme is fundamentally kept to logarithmic. And in practice, the proposed scheme can achieve higher search efficiency by executing our “Greedy Depth-first Search” algorithm. Moreover, parallel search can be flexibly performed to further reduce the time cost of search process.
- System :Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
- Hard Disk :40 GB.
- Floppy Drive :1.44 Mb.
- Monitor :15 VGA Colour.
- Mouse :Logitech.
- Ram :512 Mb.
- Operating system :Windows XP/7.
- Coding Language :JAVA/J2EE
- IDE :Netbeans 7.4
- Database :MYSQL
Zhihua Xia, Member, IEEE, Xinhui Wang, Xingming Sun, Senior Member, IEEE, and Qian Wang, Member, IEEE, “A Secure and Dynamic Multi-keyword Ranked Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS 2015.